COVID Update 11/18
- Normal operating hours
- North: M-F 5 am - 10 pm / Sat-Sun: 7 am - 7 pm
- South: M-F 5 am - 11 pm / Sat-Sun 7 am - 9 pm
- 24/7 West facility is open for key fob holders.
- All Group Fitness classes resume Friday, November 20.
- Face mask policy: In accordance with the Governor's proclamation on 11/16, Ames Fitness Center is requiring all members to wear face masks at all times, except while engaging in exercise. This includes entering and exiting the club, locker room activity, and transitioning between equipment. Thanks for helping us maintain a safe environment for both the AFC staff and members during this ever changing time.
- Effective Wednesday, Nov. 11, kids 2 years or older are mandated to wear masks while in the Kids Gym (Proclamation 11/16)
- All massage clients must wear a mask while in session. (Proclamation 11/16)
- All cardio equipment is 6 feet apart or closed off between each piece.
- Saunas and steam rooms are limited to 2 people per area.
- The pool is open for lap swimming. Call to reserve your lane. Details HERE.
- Update 11/18: Classes resume Friday, Nov. 20 with limited capacity. Group Fitness classes are up and running with a limited capacity. All classes are free, but require a reservation. Details HERE.
- Wall fans will remain off. (Ceiling fans will be on.)
- Cleaning stations will be available throughout the club to sanitize equipment prior to and after use.
- Anyone who is showing any signs of illness should not come to the facility.
- Personal training will continue for those interested.
- Social distancing recommended for members and employees in all areas of the club.
- Tennis services available.
- No loitering in the common areas.
Items subject to change.
Read Governor Reynolds' response to Ames Fitness Center's COVID efforts. CLICK HERE.