COVID Update 4/29
AFC will reopen on Friday, May 1 with the following restrictions:
- Operating hours at North and South shortened for increased cleaning efforts.
- Monday – Friday 5 am – 9 pm
- Saturday - Sunday 7 am – 7 pm
- 24/7 West facility will open 5/18 at 4 am.
- Per the governor’s restrictions, there will be no childcare, massage or pool services.
- All equipment is 6 feet apart or closed off between each piece.
- The track is limited to every other lane.
- All water fountains are closed off.
- Certain lockers and showers are closed off to promote social distancing.
- Saunas and steam rooms are closed.
- Occupancy will operate at 50% capacity.
- Face masks are recommended while on the premise.
- Ceiling fans will remain off.
- Employees will be required to take their temperature upon entering the facility.
- Cleaning stations will be available throughout the club to sanitize equipment prior to and after use.
- No day or week passes will be allowed until further notice.
- Anyone who is showing any signs of illness should not come to the facility.
- Personal training will continue for those interested. Group training is suspended for the time being.
- There will be no InBody Fitness assessments until further notice.
- Social distancing recommended for members and employees in all areas of the club.
- Children 11 and under will not be allowed in the club with the exception of the tennis bubble.
- Tennis services available.
- No loitering in the common areas.
Items subject to change.