COVID Update 7/29
- Normal operating hours
- North: M-F 5 am - 10 pm / Sat-Sun: 7 am - 7 pm
- South: M-F 5 am - 11 pm / Sat-Sun 7 am - 9 pm
- 24/7 West facility is open for key fob holders.
- All cardio equipment is 6 feet apart or closed off between each piece.
- Certain lockers are closed off to promote social distancing.
- Saunas and steam rooms are limited to 2 people per area.
- Face masks are recommended while on the premises except during your workout.
- The pool is open for lap swimming. Call to reserve your lane. Details HERE.
- Group Fitness classes are up and running with a limited capacity. All classes are free, but require a reservation. Details HERE.
- Wall fans will remain off. (Ceiling fans will be on.)
- Cleaning stations will be available throughout the club to sanitize equipment prior to and after use.
- Anyone who is showing any signs of illness should not come to the facility.
- Personal training will continue for those interested. Group training is suspended for the time being.
- Social distancing recommended for members and employees in all areas of the club.
- Tennis services available.
- No loitering in the common areas.
Items subject to change.
Read Governor Reynolds' response to Ames Fitness Center's COVID efforts. CLICK HERE.