All classes require registration prior to attending.
Registration will open three days prior to the class at 7:00 am.
Morning classes (5:30 am - 1:00 pm) will close at 4:00 am the morning of the class.
Evening classes (4:00 pm - 8:00 pm) will close at 3:00 pm the day of the class.
- You may register for yourself and one additional person.
- You will receive a confirmation email once you register for a class. It may take several minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.
- To cancel your registration, please select “view/change my commitments” in the confirmation email you received for the class. Click on your name next to the class you wish to cancel, then select the trash can icon next to your name and hit “ok”. Cancellations must be completed before the sign-up hours expire. Please see above for hours.
- For last minute cancellations, please call the front desk (North: 515-292-4741, South: 515-232-1911).
- Although registration is free, you must show up to class if you register. If you do not show up, you will not be allowed to register for future classes.
- When you show up to class, there will be a list of class participants outside the studio door. Please highlight your name to indicate you were present at class.
- We hold the right to cancel classes at our discretion depending on registrations. You will receive an email if the class is canceled.