Hours (South and North gyms only)
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm, 4 - 8 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm, 4 -7 pm
Saturday: NORTH 8:00 am - 2:00 pm SOUTH 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday: 2:00 pm - 5:15 pm
The fitness center does observe certain holidays. For your convenience, closures will be posted in advance.
Memberships for the nursery and kids' gym is in addition to your monthly fitness center membership. Discounts are available for two or more children. Members who choose not to purchase a nursery and kids' gym membership will be charged a flat fee for each visit.
Cost: $14 per child for 2 hours. Call or stop by membership to talk about monthly rates to save!
MASSAGE CLIENTS: FREE child care services up to 2 hours.
AFC Nursery and Kids Gym Policies
- Each guardian will be required to fill out a health questionaire upon entrance into the childcare area.
- Each child will have their temperature taken. If the temperature is at or above 100.4, he or she will be asked to leave.
- Each child will go directly into the bathroom to wash their hands with soap and water.
- Each childcare room is limited to 50% capacity.
- Kids will be admitted on a first come, first serve basis.
- All childcare staff will be wearing masks.
- Children are not allowed to bring in any toys or blankets from home.
- Children are allowed to bring a labeled water bottle.
- Toys that are difficult to clean have been taken off the floor.
- Kids are allowed to stay in the childcare area for 2 hours per day.
We look forward to getting to know you and your children! To help maintain a fun and safe environment for all children, we ask for your cooperation with the following rules:
- Our NURSERY facilities accommodate children ages 6 week to 2 years old. Once children are 2 years old AND potty-trained (out of pull-ups please), they are invited to enjoy the activities in the KIDS GYM.
- We have found that children are better able to enjoy their time here if they have full tummies and dry bottoms; please feed and change your child prior to bringing him/her to AFC. For safety reasons, no snacks are allowed in the child care area.
- For sanitary reasons, nursery attendants cannot change diapers or wet clothes. We will come get you should your little one need a diaper change.
- Please dress your children in socks year-round. A cubby area for shoes is provided.
- We are happy to offer a wide variety of clean, fun toys for your child to enjoy! Please do not bring toys from home as we cannot be responsible for lost or broken toys.
- Please do not bring your child if he/she isn't feeling well (including fever, vomiting, diarrhea, pink eye, excessive coughing or runny nose.) If the attendant on duty feels that your child is showing any of these signs they may ask you to remove your child from our care for the day.
- We ask that you please stay in the building while your child is in our care and that a legal parent or guardian signs each child in and out of the Kids Gym and Nursery.
- A $1.00 fee per child will be charged for every minute that the 2 hour max is exceeded.
- We ask that your child please respect the attendant on duty. If we do see behavior issues, we may offer a verbal warning and/or ask your child to sit quietly for a few minutes. If the behavior persists, we may be to come get you for help.
- If aggressive or violent behavior is displayed, we have the authority to pull your child out of the Nursery or Kids Gym for a prolonged period of time.
Questions? Email Danielle at [email protected] or call 515-232-1911.