Meet our Massage Therapists!
Rhett Clayton - AFC North
Janet Klemme - AFC South
Christine Girard - AFC South
Colette Friest - AFC South
Kristina Rodden - AFC North
***AFC members and non-member rates are the same. Tips are welcomed and appreciated by your massage therapist! Call to ask about our various specials and package rates.
Price of a massage includes full access to locker rooms with showers, steam room and sauna. Child care is also free during your massage! (Available at South and North AFC clubs.)
Join our AFC Massage Club!
Get a massage every month and save $15-$20 per session all year long! Great for your body and your budget! Talk to any AFC Massage Therapist or membership staff for details. CLICK HERE for more information on the Massage Club.
Purchase Massage Club!
60-MINUTE MASSAGE CLUB
90-MINUTE MASSAGE ClUB
Appointments are booked by calling the front desk of the location you would like your massage.
- Clients need to give at least an hour notice.
- Please come 5 to 10 minutes before appointment to fill out paperwork at front desk.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, please do so as soon as possible. Remember that when you reserve an appointment, your massage therapist holds that time and prepares for you! If you find that your appointment is not going to work, please be courteous to other massage clients and our massage therapists by letting us know as soon as you know you will not be able to come.
We understand that life has its unplanned interruptions and we also realize your time is very valuable. Our Massage Therapists also value their time. In order for us to serve our clients better, we have instituted the following policies:
- You may cancel your appointment without charge before the end of business hours on the day before your appointment.
- Same day cancellations will be charged 50% of the scheduled appointments cost.
- If you do not call to cancel or do not show up for your appointment you will be charged full price for the scheduled service.
- Please arrive ten minutes early for your first time session so you will have time to fill out a health intake form.
Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to working with you!
What to Expect From Your First Massage Appointment
- Check in at front desk. The massage therapist will meet you there.
- Client will need to fill out a brief medical history form.
- Client and therapist will discuss any particular condition that has brought client in (e.g. sore neck, headaches).
Frequently Asked Questions
Does a massage hurt?
A massage should not hurt unless the therapist is working on a specific injury or source of acute muscle pain. A good therapist should periodically check with client during massage about the amount of pressure to make sure the client is comfortable. If for some reason the therapist is not checking in the client should feel free to say if pressure is adequate or not.
How far should I undress?
We ask each client to undress to their comfort level. Most people leave their underwear on. The client is covered with a sheet at all times except for the part of the body that is being worked on.
How Often Should I Get a Massage?
This answer is dependent on each individual. Many clients get a one-hour massage once a month. (Ask about our Massage Club to get the best value for a monthly massage!)
Length of Appointment?
Appointments range from 30 min to 2 hours. Please show up 10 minutes prior to appointment time.
What do the massage rooms look like?
View photos HERE!
What types of massages do you offer?
ARFC offers all types of massages, including Swedish massage, sports massage, prenatal massage, deep tissue massage, therapeutic massage, hot stone massage and others. Talk to your therapist directly to determine what's best for you.
Do Gift Certificates expire?
No. We hope the certificate is used within the given time period, but will accept the certificate either way. We do not accept the Spa Finder gift cards.
- stress reduction and relaxation
- improved circulation
- lowers blood pressure
- boosts immune system
- greatly reduces or eliminates the discomfort of existing headaches and helps to ward off future ones.
- Improved range of motion
- helps to prevent and to recover from injured or fatigued muscles
- helps with depression and seasonal affective disorder
- helps with carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritis
- helps with TMJ pain
- helps with fibromyalgia, chronic pain, chronic fatigue syndrome, and sciatica